The livestream below will begin at the time of the event.
To improve equity in our educational system, both within and beyond charter schools, we must center and listen to those who are directly impacted by educational policies and practices: students and alumni.
Join Next100 on Wednesday, March 17, at 3:00 PM ET for the release of Charting New Voices, a project designed to elevate the voices of charter alumni. Through the compilation of stories, data, survey responses, and policy recommendations, we will share our findings to advance educational equity.
Please register to obtain the Zoom link.
- Roquel Crutcher, policy entrepreneur, Next100
- Thais Gutierrez, student, Ithaca College
- Gregory Hatcher, vice president of partnerships, Murmuration
- A’Dorian Murray-Thomas, CEO and founder, She WINS
- Moderator: Emma Vadehra, executive director, Next100