Up Next: The New Next100 Policy Entrepreneurs!
Next100 is excited to introduce our new cohort of Next100 Policy Entrepreneurs! Join us and get to know our second cohort, who are working to change the face and future of progressive policy.
The livestream below will begin at the time of the event.
Next100 is excited to introduce our new cohort of Next100 Policy Entrepreneurs! Join us and get to know our second cohort, who are working to change the face and future of progressive policy. They’ll be working on education, immigration, criminal justice, economic opportunity, housing and design, climate change, and national and public service policy, as well as how these policies intersect.
During the event, you’ll learn about the Next100 team, their backgrounds, what brought them to Next100, and their visions for a more inclusive, equal, and just America.
Please register to obtain the Zoom link and help us spread the work by sharing this invite with your network.
- Suryani Dewa Ayu, housing and design
- Alejandra Vázquez Baur, education and early years and immigration
- Lindsey Cazessus, economic opportunity
- Robert Godfried, national service
- Vidal Guzman, criminal justice
- Chantal Hinds, education and early years
- Dan Mathis, climate change and housing and design
- Diana Martinez Quintana, immigration and climate change
- Emma Vadehra, executive director, Next100
Can’t make it? No problem! Show your support for Next100 by forwarding this invite to your network, signing up to ournewsletter, following us onTwitter, or making a tax-deductibledonation.