Be among the first to meet the team of eight next generation leaders, chosen from more than 700 applicants nationwide, to found a new kind of think tank, unafraid to break the rules and upend the status quo.
RSVP today and become part of the community working to reimagine solutions to some of our nation’s greatest policy challenges, from immigration to criminal justice, education, and climate change.
We invite you to:
- Get to know the Next100 team and learn about their vision for a more inclusive, equal, and just America.
- Play games, win prizes, eat food, and have a drink!
Featuring the Next100 team:
- Levi Bohanan, Education and Early Years
- Isabel Coronado, Criminal Justice
- Roquel Crutcher, Education and Early Years
- Taif Jany, Immigration
- Marcela Mulholland, Climate
- Michael “Zaki” Smith, Criminal Justice
- Phela Townsend, Economic Opportunity
- Rosario Quiroz Villarreal, Education and Early Years and Immigration
- Emma Vadehra, Executive Director, Next100
Can’t make it? That’s okay. Show your support for Next100 by signing up to our newsletter, following us on Twitter, or making a tax-deductible donation.